Flaredance Firework Screensaver is a free trial software application from the Screen Savers: Art subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-02-15. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
BOOMMM... Pschchchch. Mpahhhhh... BOOM. BOOM... Mpah-Mpah. BOOM-Mpahhh...
Yeah! It is really nice and real! Do you hear the sounds of fireworks? Just install this great work of art and you will see true fireworks with your own eyes. Do you have a huge subwoofer? You will need one, surely. That thing will throw you off the chair on each bomb exploding above your head. Turn of your lamps, watch the screen and you will be immediately immersed into the magic of fire!
We have seen many firework simulations, animations, screensavers, which were showing us flashing dots, blurry photos and dirty sounds, resembling us the PS/2 beeper sound era.
Now, we have made a step to new level of reality. What you will find in the installation package? A nice toy? No! The way to festival right at your desktop. We were writing this text many hours, because each time we tried to launch the screensaver, we were unable to get back within an hour, because the animation it produces is so attractive and hypnotic, that you should be a strong enough to tear off yourself from the screen.
Now, the features:
* detailed physic model;
* up to 100,000 particles simultaneously displayed;
* virtual camera can stand, fly around and fly through (!) the event;
* motion blur, glowing halos, tens of firework kinds;
* smokes (!) and clouds lighten up by flashes;
* sounds, recorded by authors from real fireworks events;
* fantastic flexibility: adaptive performance and frame rate;
* configurability: you will be able to configure model quality, complexity and fireworks composition;
* compatibility: OpenGL or DirectX at your choice;
* dual monitor: each display can be configured independently: resolution, color quality, refresh rate, graphics engine (!), black screen, untouched screen, different models (!), up to monitors supported;
* "On-Screen Message": leave a message to be shown when you are away from your computer;
It is the really mighty, powerful and beautiful! JUST TRY IT!
Flaredance Firework Screensaver (version 1.10) has a file size of 2.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 195 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.